Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Apparent



I've heard the fireworks from my bedroom.I guess HAPPY NEW YEAR everybodyh!To be honest,I've none to reminisce and I wouldn't like to spend my time to remember vividly about the past.Too many neurone would be wasted.LOL


As far as I'm concerned,I'm healthy,I'm grateful with wht I bring myself to be,and I thank Allah for letting me breathe in the 2011's atmosphere.Remorse won't do any goods fer me but I can take it as a loyal teacher though :)



An hour before:


The sky was pregnant with the promise of rain as I lay my eyes onto it.No glimmering stars,just plain old dark.It was crystal clear to me tht by the time the clock struck 12,it'll be the end of 2010.


Now:

Well it's 2011.I've high hopes.Please let it come true.I've to plan ahead not the other way around.I must try to make it a happy ending.Like Oprah would say'

Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog