Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Opss



Magnifying glass won't do any goods,just click to enlarge :)


So the rumors were somehow true:Bieber is dating Gomez -_- which is none of my business.They're a total crossed out on my fanlist.What's so charming about those two anyway?Bieber was seen with Gomez somewhere and gave her a peck on the CHEEK(!)Oh die hard fan,it was only on a cheek,not tht they were making out or something *sigh*


Next,Swift is breaking up with Gyllenhaal which is a good news for everybody I presume.Well they made an odd couple fyi.Well at least tht's what I think.So Swift who's next?




5 comments:

  1. i find the whole Bieber-Gomez thing gross because, hey, isnt that JB still like, suPER underage? ok maybe he's not but i don't care. he still looks like an underage person to me. LOL.

    on taylor, i think she's the only person in the industry that can make guys look like a total loser and for that: I LOVE YOU TS! ha ha.
    p/s: gyllenhaal's so gay. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jake Gyllenhaal! He's totally HOT :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanum:He'd just past puberty.Give him space to grow chest hair,euwww ;p HAHA


    Aqsa:yeah in Prince Persia but he looks like a gay :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog