Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A bit early for the owls


It's 8.15 am.Maybe early doesn't fit here but to me it is.I don't know wht happened but my body tend to wake me up like I had enuff sleep already which I had a qualm about it -_- LOL
I was never a day fan,sorry.

Get to the kitchen and zilch,no breakfast(!)This is the part that I found vexing,like seriously dude,when you woke up in the morning,the stomach just tend to bother you until it's filled.So yes,I'd say no to morning and rather wakes up a 'lil' late when the food is ready to be served.


Turned on the tv and decided to ignore the world for a moment.Then I stumble upon the mythbuster on discovery channel *grin* But to my horror,they were actually busting a myth where you can make a candle out of ear waxes and to make it even worse,they tried to light up the candle and put it on a cupcake.EUUUWWWWWW,grossss(!)I can stand pig's uterus but not this -_- You should see them,piling up the ear wax(it's pure human's -_-') and shaping it into candles.


So much for waking up early eh?



P/s:Lets play safe and turn to cartoon network instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog