Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

In every lines




Racism,hooyeah,a random issues that would likely be rampant *thinking about the world war here*


I was like "WTF is going on here?" when I first saw the vid.Say if obnoxious means odious,believe me,it's nothing similar because it is digustingly more than that.I'm not here to make any stands or to give a damn about those indiscreet behaviour,just to share some personal thoughts of mine.

Well lets hope I'm not going to be sued about this -_- Like it or not,I'll have my say anyway.

So first,can anybody please delete this frustating video on youtube?It'll wreck vengeance.Remember,what the eyes doesn't see,the heart doesn't grieve(!)Okay enuff with Shakespeare,this severe issue should be put to sleep.Didn't matter who started first,come on,if I can talk politics why couldn't anyone ended this crap?I'm a bit disappointed to see how idiotic they handle the situation.Man,on second thought,should I care?But all the punks in the vid burn the flame in me.I just got so angry when I saw this.It doesn't do any good because the thing is I would probably ended up with a hatred heart.


Secondly,please be open minded okay?I'm not lowering my so-called Malay pride,but why oh why they had to talk harshly to Mr Karam Singh Walia?Bloody hell,if worse comes to worst,we're talking behind bars here dudes(!)I know from the conversation tht they're trying to provoke Mr Singh there and probably cause a scene but it didn't happened and you had the answer,I'm soo sure about tht already.Anyway I'm gonna say it out loud and crystal just so you know.Because Mr Singh uses his brain to solve the problem but you punks exacerbate it.Why now?Are you saying that you're trying to defend your own race?Bullshit(!)This is by far the most embarrasing thing tht I've ever seen?



Who are you to humiliate other races and call them a racist?Well take a guess here,no offense though but out of so many races in this country,who wins when it comes to burglary,social problems,drugs,frauds,child dumping?Do take a wild guess and sleep with it


Well,there I've said it.At least I could sleep in serenity tonight :)



Sincerely,
I'm A Malay too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog