Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Show off

I've watched this in a day.Oh please take note about thzee word A DAY ;) *ding ding* And the winner is,ME(!)Noob -__- Whatevaah,I don't care as long as I'm not soaked in sheer boredom.So let me take you to my movie craze world.


Yess the reason would always be Chris Pine :D Apart from that,it is some awesome action movie you should watch(!)
I swear tht this is the last Malay movie and no more for me -_- And suprise suprise,this movie had been entitled the best movie of the year?Dammit,come on guys,I could do better than tht.LOL

Ohh,tht cudly lil minnions.It's kindda funny to have a bank for villains ;o)

It's merely about a contagious lie that makes Emma Stone looks like a total slut.Forgive my words but I couldn't find my thesaurus.LOL

Firm reason why you hv to watch this:Who wouldn't if Penn Badgley and Cam Gigandet were in it?

Last but not least,one of my favyy(!)At last,some Zac Efron that had nothing to do with tht dorky HSM,hell yeah(!)I love love love love love this movie.

Note:When I keep repeating the same word,it meant something ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog